Here we have what seems to be the first live photo of the HTC One X+, which is made for T-Mobile USA.
The photo comes from EVleaks, a source that proved to be reliable before. As expected, the One X+ looks like the original One X. The only known change affects the smartphone’s processor: the One X+ features a more powerful 1.7GHz quad-core Nvidia Tegra 3 unit.
Unfortunately for those who want the One X+ to be released as soon as possible, TmoNews has it that T-Mobile may have cancelled it. Of course, we can’t be sure of that until we have something official on this. We’ll keep you posted.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New Nvidia Tegra 4 SoC with LTE support to be out in 2013
- Nvidia-powered quad-core smartphones to be showcased at MWC 2012. HTC Edge maybe?
- HTC One X and One S hands-on video and images from MWC 2012
- Nvidia Tegra-based smartphone coming in Q4 2009?
- Dell Streak 10 Pro to be launched in China this week?