Oppo Find 5 specs confirmed: 5 inch 1080p (441 PPI) display, Qualcomm S4 APQ8064 CPU, 6.65mm thin case
The 5 inch Oppo Find 5 smartphone that we told you about earlier this month is indeed coming soon.
According to CNMO, Oppo has confirmed that the upcoming device has an impressive 5 inch display with a 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution (441 PPI), and a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064 processor. Other expected features: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, 2GB of RAM, a 12MP rear camera, and a 2,500 mAh battery.
Apparently, the Oppo Find 5 is only 6.65mm thin – like the 4.3 inch Oppo Finder launched a few months ago as the world’s thinnest smartphone.
Unfortunately, there’s still no word on exactly when the Find 5 will be released. But it will probably happen soon. In any case, this is what the device should look like:
A handset similar to Oppo’s Find 5 should be the HTC One X 5, which, if rumors are true, will also have a 1080p display, and a quad-core Qualcomm processor.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New Oppo Find 5 phablet with Android Jelly Bean and 1080p, 441ppi display in the making
- New Oppo Find5 X909 to be the thinnest quad-core Android phone, should run 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 6.13 mm Oppo R809T gets ready to become the world’s thinnest smartphone on April 26
- Oppo Find 5 with 1080p display and Android Jelly Bean officially announced
- Oppo Find 5 almost ready to challenge Samsung and HTC in the phablet market