The Samsung Galaxy Music Android smartphone that we told you about last night has appeared in some leaked (but officially-looking) images today.
It turns out that the handset (model number GT-S6010) is quite small, and will undoubtedly be affordable. It does indeed have two loudspeakers on the front, as rumored, and runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich – upgradeable to Jelly Bean.
The rest of the smartphone’s features include a 3 inch QVGA display, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, FM Antenna, Bluetooth 3.0, 3MP camera, 850MHz processor, 4GB of internal memory, and a 4GB memory card pre-installed.
It’s said that the Samsung Galaxy Music will be launched on October 11 in Germany. There will be a dual SIM version of it, called Galaxy Music Duos GT-S6012.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Music announced: Android 4.0 ICS, “superb” sound quality, dual SIM (optional)
- Samsung Galaxy Music S6010 updated to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Samsung Galaxy Music shows up at O2 UK, will be launched in November
- White Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 launched in the UK
- Samsung M3310 and B3410 in official photos