The Samsung Galaxy Note II is on its way to the US. A couple of weeks ago, the Korean company announced that its latest phablet will be sold by AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, and US Cellular ‘by mid-November’. However, those were all the details given back then.
Now it looks like Samsung is planning a new event in which to unveil the Galaxy Note II for the US. We’re hoping that means it will also make pricing and exact availability info public.
The big date is October 24, so there’s still a lot of time to go. Then again, if the phablet will actually be released in early November, the timing for this event is just right.
Via Android Police
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 coming at MWC?
- Samsung Galaxy Note discontinued by T-Mobile?
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II now starting at just $174.99
- Samsung Galaxy Note to be launched in Australia in early 2012
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note II officially launching in the coming weeks