AT&T has just announced the upcoming launch of three new LTE-capable Android devices manufactured by Samsung: two smartphones, and a tablet.
The first smartphone is the Samsung Galaxy Express (pictured below). This will run Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, featuring a 4.5 inch Super AMOLED Plus display of unknown resolution, 5MP rear camera, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, and a 2,000 mAh battery.
The second smartphone is the Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro. Like the Rugby Smart before it, the new Rugby Pro is waterproof, shock resistant and dust proof. It, too, runs Android ICS, featuring a 4 inch WVGA Super AMOLED display, Enhanced Push-to-Talk functionality, and a 5MP rear camera.
As for the new tablet that AT&T will release, this is the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (which will most likely be launched by T-Mobile as well).
AT&T has also reconfirmed that it’s going to sell the Samsung Galaxy Note II.
All four new LTE Android devices will be available at AT&T “in the coming months.”
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T intros Samsung Rugby III and Sonim XP5560 Bolt with Enhanced PTT capabilities
- Rugged Samsung Rugby III will be available at AT&T on December 14 for $99.99
- Samsung Galaxy Rugby and Sonim XP5520 Bolt to be launched by Bell Canada
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro will be available on October 21 for $99.99
- AT&T’s Samsung Rugby Smart SGH-i847 officially announced, will be launched on March 4 for $99.99