Although most British retailers are going to start selling the Samsung Galaxy Note II next week, one of them claims it can already ship the Android Jelly Bean handset to customers.
Unlocked-mobiles has the Note II (16GB white version) in stock, and says you’ll received it tomorrow if you’re ordering it now. The asking price is £545 – slightly higher than the new Note’s price listed by other websites (around £530).
Unlocked-mobiles is also offering the blue version of the Galaxy Note II, but this isn’t in stock yet.
Germany, Italy and other European markets should also get the Samsung Galaxy Note II at about this time. In the US, details regarding the handset’s availability should be announced on October 24 (of course, we already know that all major US carriers are going to offer the new Note at some point).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Note II shipping in the UK next week
- Samsung Galaxy Note II shipping in Europe next week? Galaxy S III spotted in pink
- Samsung Galaxy Note II launching in Canada on October 30
- Palm Pre shows up on European websites
- Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE now in pink, too