The HTC One X+ is now up for pre-order in the UK, less than a day after it was officially announced. HTC’s newest Android flagship smartphone can be yours if you part with £474, VAT included. Obviously, for that amount of dough you’ll be getting a SIM-free and unlocked unit.
The HTC One X+ is expected to become available in the UK on October 22, so in less than three weeks. If you want to be sure that you’ll be among the first people in the UK to get one, you should head over to Clove right now and pre-order one.
The HTC One X+ is basically a One X with a higher clocked processor, 64 GB of storage, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean preinstalled (with HTC’s Sense 4+ on top), and a bigger battery. The One X+ also comes with a slightly different paint job, filled with red accents.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC One X+ announced with Android 4.1, 1.7 GHz quad-core CPU, 64 GB of storage, bigger battery
- Sony Xperia Tablet Z with 4G LTE arrives in the UK on May 20, yours for £499.20
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance will finally be out in the UK on April 26
- More HTC One X+ specs apparently leaked
- Sony Xperia L arrives in the UK on May 15