The upcoming Nokia Lumia 510 just got leaked once more. This smartphone will be Nokia’s cheapest Windows Phone yet when it eventually launches. We first heard about it being codenamed Glory, and then its actual retail naming was revealed last month.
The Lumia 510 has been rumored to come with a 4-inch 480×800 touchscreen, 4 GB of storage space, and 256 MB of RAM. In a word: low-end.
Those specs have seemingly been confirmed by one of GSM Arena‘s sources, who also sent in the image you can see above, in which the Lumia 510 is shot out and about. The same source claims that the handset will be sold for around $150 at first.
Given its specs, and the fact that it’s already been spotted getting certified in China, one could assume that will be the first market in which it will be sold.
If the photo wasn’t enough for you, and you simply need to see some more of the Lumia 510, above is a video dug up by UnleashthePhones that quickly shows off Nokia’s newest creation.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- [UPDATE: Possibly denied] Nokia sells 2 million Lumia devices in China in three months, celebrates
- Nokia Lumia 900 to be launched in China on June 16?
- Nokia Lumia 510 on its way to the UK, may be sold by Phones 4U
- Lumia 1001 to join the Lumia 910 in Nokia’s Windows Phone 8 portfolio?
- Nokia will launch Lumia on China Mobile on March 28 too