Android 4.1 Jelly Bean updates for Samsung Galaxy S III (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint,T-Mobile and US Cellular) officially coming soon
While some users in Europe have already updated their Samsung Galaxy S III to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, the US version of the smartphone is still running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
But fret not, because Samsung is now officially saying that Jelly Bean is “coming soon” to the following Galaxy S III variants: SCH-I535 (Verizon), SGH-i747 (AT&T), SPH-L710 (Sprint), SGH-T999 (T-Mobile), and SCH-R530 (US Cellular). As you can see, all major US carriers will provide updates to their S III customers.
I assume at least one of the above-mentioned carriers will start rolling out the Android 4.1 Jelly bean update before the end of October. But we’ll see.
Via Android Guys
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean updates for Galaxy S III US variants will be out in the coming months
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III gets updated to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110 Android Jelly Bean update started
- Android Jelly Bean updates for Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and Tab 2 7.0 rolling out
- Samsung Galaxy S Android 2.2 Froyo update delayed until October in some countries?