Announced at the end of August, the LG Optimus L9 will be released in the US sometime soon. T-Mobile (which has agreed on a merger with MetroPCS yesterday) will be the first – and maybe also the only – US carrier to offer the handset.
T-Mobile’s Optimus L9 has the model number P769. It hasn’t been officially announced yet, but it appeared in two press photos, which allow us to see that it looks pretty much like the L9 presented by LG more than a month ago.
The L9 runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (most probably upgradeable to 4.1 Jelly Bean), and features a 4.7 inch IPS display with 960 x 540 pixels, 5MP rear camera with LED flash, VGA front-facing camera, 1GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal memory, and MicroSD card support.
When and for what price will T-Mobile launch the LG Optimus L9? We don’t know, but we’ll likely find out soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Dual SIM versions of LG Optimus L5 II and L7 II called Optimus Duet (in Taiwan)
- LG Optimus G Pro launching at AT&T on May 10 to take on Samsung’s Galaxy S4 and HTC One
- New LG Optimus F7 and Optimus F5 (F Series) with Android Jelly Bean now official
- New LG Optimus L Series officially announced: L7 II, L5 II, L3 II
- LG Optimus LTE III with Android Jelly Bean announced