So we’re analyzing every clue there is. And it seems that the launch may be very near, as screen protectors for the Droid RAZR HD have started showing up in Verizon stores. Obviously, no one’s going to buy a screen protector for a phone that isn’t out, so this hopefully means that we’ll see the new RAZRs (or at least the RAZR HD) hit the shelves in a few weeks tops.
Droid Life has heard that third party Big Red stores are expecting October 18 to be the big date. That hasn’t been confirmed yet (not even by another rumor), so we’ll have to wait and see. Anyway, it looks like the phones haven’t been delayed after all, at least not significantly. That’s certainly good news if you were looking to buy one of these.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Motorola Droid X to launch on July 19th?
- Verizon Motorola Droid RAZR in blue now available in select stores, online on May 17
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD launching on October 18
- Blue Motorola Droid RAZR may be launching on May 18
- Motorola Droid RAZR HD and Droid RAZR MAXX HD may have been delayed because of antenna problems