This is the bargain of the year. That is, in case you’re more interested in battery life than having the absolute latest and ‘greatest’ Android smartphone.
The Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX, with its incredibly large 3,300 mAh battery, can now be yours for just $49.99 if you aren’t already a Verizon customer. A new two-year contract will need to be signed, naturally.
And if you have a relationship with Big Red already, you can get the same phone for $69.99, again, provided you agree to stick with that carrier for two more years.
The Droid RAZR MAXX may not top any specsheet comparisons at the moment, but it’s definitely no slouch. Also, did I mention it has a battery that dwarfs that of any other Android device ever made, yet still manages to be 9 mm thin?
So, if you’re interested in actually being able to use your smartphone all day, head on over to Amazon to get your very own Droid RAZR MAXX from Motorola.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Motorola Droid Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD available now
- Verizon Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX price drops to $199.99 with contract
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD discounted at Amazon
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD now $149.99 at Wirefly
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD launching on October 18
« Verizon Motorola Droid RAZR HD screen protectors arrive in stores, may mean launch is imminentCan Nokia surprise us with Lumia 920/820 Windows Phone, Q3 sales? With expectations so low, maybe they can »