T-Mobile has confirmed that it’s going to sell the LG Optimus L9 in the US. The fourth largest US carrier will offer the new handset starting “this fall”, for a price that hasn’t been disclosed.
Interestingly, T-Mobile’s Optimus L9 is a tad smaller than the international version (announced in late August), sporting a 4.5 inch qHD display, instead of a 4.7 inch one. Its other features are unchanged, though, including Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, QuickMemo a 5MP rear camera, VGA front-facing camera, 1GB of RAM, 1GHz dual-core processor, and a 2,150 mAh battery.
Another new LG smartphone that’s headed to the US is the high-end Optimus G, which will be released by both AT&T and Sprint, coming with a quad-core processor, and a 4.7 inch HD display.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Quad-core LG Optimus 4X HD with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich announced
- LG intros new Optimus L9 dual-core Android ICS smartphone
- Verizon’s LG Spectrum 2 VS930 available now, $99.99 on contract
- ZTE intros PF200 and N910 Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich phones with LTE
- LG announces Optimus Pad LTE, forgets to include Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich