TmoNews has received a leaked image that seemingly confirms this launch date, plus the fact that the new 5.5 inch Note will be released in both white, and grey.
Samsung will host a Note-related event in New York exactly on October 24, and maybe it wants to announce that all US carriers are going to sell the device starting that day. We’ll see.
The Note II will be T-Mobile’s first handset to run Android 4.1 Jelly Bean from day one, as well as the first to feature a quad-core processor. There’s no word on how much it will cost, but I won’t be surprised if T-Mobile asks $299 for it contract.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile USA’s Samsung Galaxy Note II caught in the wild
- Samsung Galaxy Note II arrives at Sprint on October 25, priced at $299
- Samsung Galaxy Note II for T-Mobile USA seemingly confirmed as the SGH-T889
- Samsung Galaxy Note II available at T-Mobile as of now. It’s expensive
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II launching on November 9. Same price as on Sprint