Verizon is getting ready to launch two new color versions of its Samsung Galaxy S III (available only in white and blue at the moment).
The new colors are brown and black. We don’t know exactly when you’ll be able to order them, but Verizon’s website says they’re “coming soon”, allowing you to sign up for further details.
Most probably, the black and brown S III will have the same prices the white and blue versions have – starting at $199 on contract.
Verizon’s Galaxy S III is currently running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, but an update to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean has been officially promised, and should arrive in the next few months.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III now $79.99 at Amazon
- Verizon Motorola Droid Bionic will get Android 4.1 Jelly Bean starting April 15
- Samsung Galaxy Note II and Galaxy S III Mini to get new colors soon?
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 getting Android 4.0 ICS soon. Galaxy S III ready for an update, too
- White HTC One S 64GB with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean goes on sale in Taiwan