We already know that the HTC 8X – or Windows Phone 8X by HTC, as it’s been officially called – will hit the shelves around the world starting next month.
It looks like one of the first countries to get the new smartphone will be Switzerland. Orange Switzerland says it will ship the 8X on November 2 to those willing to sing a new contract agreement (the handset is free on monthly plans starting at about £56).
The 8X is HTC’s response to Nokia’s Lumia 920 (which will also be released in November). It features a polycarbonate body, 4.3 inch HD display, Beats Audio, 8MP backside illuminated rear camera, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, and 16GB of internal memory.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New HTC One SV with LTE to be launched in Europe, Australia, Singapore
- Nokia Lumia 920 and Lumia 820 prices for Europe unveiled
- Nokia Lumia 920 and Lumia 820 will be launched in Germany on November 1
- Nokia Lumia 920 and Lumia 820 launching in Asia next week
- White Nokia Lumia 800 gets official, will be launched this month