The Razr HD LTE costs $99 on contract at Rogers (new 3-yr agreement required), and offers: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (upgradeable to Jelly Bean), 4.7 inch Super AMOLED HD display, 8MP rear camera, 1.3MP front-facing camera, Kevlar coating, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, and 16GB of internal memory.
As we already know, the Razr HD will be released in the US, too, by Verizon, which calls the handset Droid Razr HD. Droid-life has it that the largest US carrier will launch the Razr HD next week, on October 18, alongside the Droid Razr Maxx HD. The smartphones should cost $199, and $299, respectively, on contract.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD now $149.99 at Wirefly
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr M available now
- Motorola Razr HD LTE officially headed to Canada via Rogers
- Verizon Motorola Droid Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD available now
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR goes on pre-order tomorrow for $299