Last month, we told you that Verizon was planning to introduce several Windows Phone 8 devices in the US. We’ve seen the carrier’s version of HTC’s 8X (which will be released by AT&T and T-Mobile, too), and now we can take a look at what’s been dubbed Nokia Atlas.
“Atlas” could be just a different name for the rumored Lumia 822. In any case, we know this is an LTE-capable handset, and it probably has features similar to the ones offered by the Nokia Lumia 820, and Lumia 810 (exclusively announced last night for T-Mobile).
I assume Verizon will announce the Nokia Atlas in the near future. We’ll obviously let you know when it happens.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Nokia Lumia 822 with Windows Phone 8 officially announced
- Nokia Lumia 720 and 520 pictured. This is Nokia’s Windows Phone 8 future
- Verizon’s Nokia Lumia 822 Atlas shows up in live photos
- Nokia Lumia 928 officially bringing more Windows Phone 8 to Verizon on May 16
- Verizon’s Nokia Lumia 928 to be offered with $25 Windows Phone Store credit. 6 inch Lumia phablet coming in Q4?