T-Mobile USA has officially confirmed that its Samsung Galaxy Note II – spotted not long ago in some live photos – would be released “in the coming weeks.” This means the rumored October 24 launch date could turn out to be accurate. But that remains to be seen.
The fourth largest US carrier has also confirmed that its new Note – which runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean – would come in two color versions (Titanium Gray and Marble White) from day one. There’s still no word on pricing, but $299 on contract is a good guess.
Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and US Cellular will also launch the Samsung Galaxy Note II in the US pretty soon. They should all start selling it my mid-November the latest.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Note II available at T-Mobile as of now. It’s expensive
- Samsung Galaxy Note II and Galaxy S III Mini to get new colors soon?
- Pink Samsung Galaxy Note II officially unveiled
- Waiting for the Samsung Galaxy S4, Sprint readies the launch of Galaxy S III in purple
- Samsung Galaxy Note II arrives at Sprint on October 25, priced at $299