Currently available in 31 markets around the world, Apple’s brand new iPhone 5 will be released in more than 100 countries before the year’s end.
One of the huge markets that Apple hasn’t hit with its new smartphone yet is India. So if you’re wondering when the iPhone 5 will be launched there, BGR seems to have the answer: on October 26. Pricing details are unknown at the moment.
As you probably already know, the iPhone 5 runs iOS 6, and features a 4 inch IPS display with 1136 x 640 pixels, 1.2GHz dual-core Apple A6 processor, triple-core graphics processor, 1GB of RAM, 8MP rear camera, 1.2MP front-facing camera, 16GB / 32GB / 64GB of internal memory, and a 7.6mm thin case made out of aluminum and glass. It also has LTE – but that won’t be usable in India.
The iPhone 5 has bee sold in more than 5 million units in the first week-end of availability. Since then, Apple hasn’t disclosed sales figures.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Lumia 720 and Lumia 520 prices for India and China revealed
- LG Optimus 4X HD and Optimus L5 launched in India
- Nokia Lumia 920 and Lumia 820 launching in Asia next week
- Huawei Ascend P1 will be released in Canada via Wind Mobile
- Sprint intros HTC One SV and ZTE Force LTE smartphones for Boost Mobile