Android and iOS users who believe Microsoft Office would be a good addition to their devices should be happy to find out that the Redmond company is getting ready to bring Office 2013 to them.
According to IHNED, Microsoft product manager Petr Bobek has confirmed that Office 2013 will have native apps on both Android and iOS next year – starting March. Update: or maybe not – Microsoft has reportedly declared that “The information shared by our Czech subsidiary is not accurate. We do not have anything further to share at this time.”
Earlier in 2012, Microsoft launched an Office Mobile app for select Symbian smartphones – a natural move, considering Nokia’s partnership with Microsoft. Needless to say, Office 2013 will be available for Symbian, too.
Via The Verge
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia, Microsoft sign deal to bring Office Mobile to Symbian smartphones
- Adding few more pieces to Nokia Microsoft deal puzzle. Interview with Nokia’s EVP Dr. Kai Öistämö #MWC11
- Vodafone announces Microsoft Online Services with voice and data
- Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync now available on all Nokia S60 3rd Edition devices
- Nokia, Microsoft to announce alliance tomorrow, possibly related to MS Office