Until then, the handset has been spotted (again) in a set of live photos, somewhere in Belarus of all places. This time, the LG Nexus stands next to Apple’s iPhone 5, which was released on September 21, and is already one of the hottest smartphones of 2012.
The new Nexus has specs similar to those of LG’s Optimus G flagship, including a 4.7 inch display with 1280 x 768 pixels. Therefore, it’s considerably bigger than the iPhone 5 (which sports a 4 inch display with 1136 x 640):
The LG Nexus is expected to be officially announced by Google on October 29. It will come with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, a quad-core processor, and 2GB of RAM. Pricing details are unknown at the moment. Also, it remains to be seen if Google will sell the device only unlocked, or via various carriers, too.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Google’s LG Nexus 4 appears again – press images this time
- Google launches its Nexus 7 Jelly Bean tablet in Japan
- Google Nexus 7 3G launched by Three UK
- Google Nexus Prime to bring Android Ice Cream Sandwich in October?
- Google LG Nexus 4 available for pre-order in the UK