Verizon has finally announced the date when customers will be able to buy the Motorola Droid Razr HD, and Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD – both announced in September, at the same time with the Razr M (which has been already released, and can be yours for $99 on contract).
The Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD will be launched on October 18, thus next week. So they haven’t been delayed after all. The first Droid will cost $199 on contract, while the Maxx version (with its beefy 3300 mAh battery) is going to be $299.
At launch, Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD will run Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. An update to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean will be released sometime later.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola outs Droid Razr Maxx HD commercial. Verizon still doesn’t have a launch date for the handset
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD discounted at Amazon
- Verizon’s original Motorola Droid Razr and Razr Maxx getting Android Jelly Bean as of now
- Android Jelly Bean updates for Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD rolling out now
- Verizon might not launch a Motorola Droid Razr HD Maxx at all