Just a few days before its official announcement, the Asus PadFone 2 has appeared in a video, where it’s presented by none other that Asus’ CEO Jerry Shen.
Published by Bloomberg India, the video also shows off some upcoming Windows 8 devices, including the interesting Asus Taichi, which has two screens, an can be used either as a laptop, or as a tablet.
Anyway, thanks to this video (seen below), we know now that the PadFone 2 features a 4.7 inch HD display, and a 13MP rear camera that can take “phenomenal” photos. Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, LTE, and a quad-core processor are also expected. The smartphone is thinner than the original PadFone, and the same can be said about its tablet dock.
In addition to the video, press photos of the PadFone 2 have emerged (via evleaks):
We have yet to find out when, where, and for how much the Asus PadFone 2 will be available. But these details should be unveiled on October 16, so stay tuned.
Via Notebook Italia
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Asus Padfone 2 will be announced on October 16
- Asus PadFone 2 approved by the GCF, LTE confirmed
- Asus PadFone 2 gets updated to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Asus Padfone 2 to run Android 4.1 Jelly Bean at launch
- Padfone Infinity pre-orders now open in Asus’ home country, April release reconfirmed