Announced in September as Motorola’s first Intel-powered smartphone, the RAZR i has been released in the UK last week. Motorola officially said the handset would be also launched in other European countries, as well as in Latin America. And now we’re seeing that a redesigned version of it is headed to China.
The China-bound Intel smartphone isn’t called Razr i, but MT788. It comes with a remodeled case (there’s no Kevlar fiber on the back), and China Mobile-specific TD-SCDMA connectivity. Other than that, it seems to be identical to the Razr i, featuring a 4.3 inch qHD display, 2GHz Atom processor, 1GB of RAM, 8MP rear camera, and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
There’s no word on exactly when the Motorola MT788 will be released in China.
Via Teena (in Chinese)
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- White Motorola Razr i launching in the UK this week
- Motorola MT887 (TD-SCDMA RAZR) will be available in China on June 2 for 3,299 yuan ($520)
- Redesigned Motorola Droid RAZR (MT917) spotted in China
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr HD shows up in photos
- Motorola Razr HD becomes Mexico’s first 4G smartphone thanks to Telcel