There’s a new dual-SIM Samsung handset that appeared on the web recently, without being officially announced. It’s called Samsung Star Deluxe Duos S5292, and it should be released in December.
Apparently, the Star Deluxe Duos features a 3.5 inch HVGA display, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, 3.2MP camera, 128B of RAM, a 312MHz processor, 512MB of internal memory, MicroSD card support, and a 1,000 mAh battery.
Although there’s an image of the Star Deluxe Duos seemingly showing it to run Android, I don’t think that’s possible with a 312MHz processor. Moreover, all Samsung Star handsets released until now were featurephones, not smartphones. So this one must be, too.
The Samsung Star Deluxe Duos S5292 should be really cheap. It will likely sell well in emerging markets, where dual-SIM handsets are popular.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Dual-SIM Samsung Star II Duos C6712 will be available in Russia in May
- Samsung Star 3 and dual SIM Star 3 Duos (S5222) officially announced
- Dual SIM Samsung Champ Deluxe Duos C3312 introduced in India
- Samsung intros four dual SIM phones in India: Galaxy Ace Duos, Galaxy Y Duos, Galaxy Y Pro Duos, and Star 3 Duos
- Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Y Pro coming soon?