Samsung: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean updates for Galaxy S III US variants will be out in the coming months
Samsung has reconfirmed that all the Galaxy S III variants sold in the US would be updated to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean soon. But this time it specifically said that the updates would be released “in the coming months.’”
With a bit of luck, all US carriers that are offering the S III – Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and US Cellular – will start rolling-out updates before the end of the year. In addition to Jelly Bean and its new features, the S III will receive some TouchWiz UI enhancements.
Meanwhile, Samsung is ready to launch the Galaxy Note II in the US, which will be available via all the above-mentioned carriers (possibly starting with Sprint), coming with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean from day one.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Official Android Jelly Bean updates for Samsung Galaxy Note (N7000) and Galaxy Ace 2 i8160 coming soon
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean updates for Samsung Galaxy S III (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint,T-Mobile and US Cellular) officially coming soon
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110 Android Jelly Bean update started
- Android Jelly Bean updates for Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and Tab 2 7.0 rolling out
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE coming to US Cellular soon