According to Clove, which previously said the HTC One X+ would be out on October 22, the handset will be in stock only starting October 30. It costs £474 (about €583), and can be pre-ordered here.
As for the Samsung Galaxy S III Mini, its white version should be available at Clove starting November 8. The blue edition will be in stock on November 26. Both cost £298 (about €367), an can be pre-ordered here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini could be announced this week
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III now $79.99 at Amazon
- Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Nexus delayed in the UK ’till next week
- Samsung Galaxy S III Mini launched in Europe, prices start at €345
- Samsung Galaxy S III to get Android 4.1 Jelly Bean starting October, S II in November. Galaxy Ace 2 and S Advance are also upgradeable