While there’s still no word on the price of the HTC 8X, Neowin has it that AT&T may plan to offer two versions of it: 8GB, and 16GB. Of course, HTC hasn’t officially announced an 8GB edition of the handset. But, if this is true, AT&T will be able to sell the 8X to more people – since it will probably price the 16GB version at $199 on contract, and the 8GB one lower, maybe at $149.
Sure enough, nothing is certain until AT&T unveils all the details related to the launch of its HTC 8X. We’ll let you know when we hear more about this.
AT&T should start taking pre-orders for the HTC 8X and Nokia’s Lumia 920 and 820 on October 21.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T Nokia Lumia 900 pre-orders no longer available in Microsoft stores
- AT&T to start taking pre-orders for Windows Phone 8 devices on October 21
- Nokia Lumia 920T generously subsidized by China Mobile
- White Nokia Lumia 800 to be launched in the UK on March 6
- AT&T’s Nokia Lumia 920, Lumia 820 and Windows Phone 8X by HTC discounted by Amazon