The Sony Xperia T is officially on its way to Canada. Sony’s newest flagship smartphone, which it unveiled back in August, will arrive in Canada sometime in November.
In case you’re wondering which carriers will sell the Xperia T, the good news is that it’s a pretty big list: Bell, Mobilicity, MTS, Rogers, and Videotron are all on it. Conspicuously missing is Telus, so if that’s your carrier of choice you’re out of luck.
The Xperia T will launch in Canada with James Bond content preloaded, as once again Sony reminds us that its newest creation will be featured in the upcoming movie of that particular franchise. Expect to see 007 wallpapers, ringtones, as well as behind the scenes footage, interviews, and clips all there on the device when you buy it.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Announces James Bond Phone
- Sony Xperia T will be sold as The Bond Phone by O2 UK
- AT&T’s Sony Xperia TL launching on November 2, priced at $99 on contract
- Sony Xperia T to make its debut in Canada on November 14
- AT&T’s LTE-capable Sony Xperia T gets official as the Xperia TL, the James Bond phone