Seen yesterday in a white version, the yet to be released Oppo Find 5 has appeared in more live photos, which now are also showing its black edition.
Design-wise, the Oppo Find 5 isn’t something to write home about. It’s a simple – although very thin, at 6.9mm – slab. What’s special about the handset is that it’s among the first to feature a 5 inch display with 1920 x 1080 pixels (and 440 ppi). The rest of its features are also high-end, including a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro CPU, 2GB of RAM, and a 12MP rear camera.
Here’s what the black Find 5 looks like (with a photo of the white one added as a bonus):
Oppo should launch the Find 5 in China starting November. Prices should start at about $480.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Black Oppo Find 5 gets official, stars in live images, could be out on April 1
- Oppo Find 5 specs confirmed: 5 inch 1080p (441 PPI) display, Qualcomm S4 APQ8064 CPU, 6.65mm thin case
- Oppo Find 5 almost ready to challenge Samsung and HTC in the phablet market
- New Oppo Find5 X909 to be the thinnest quad-core Android phone, should run 4.1 Jelly Bean
- New Oppo Find 5 phablet with Android Jelly Bean and 1080p, 441ppi display in the making