Verizon has announced that two of its Android 2.3 Gingerbread smartphones are receiving updated to Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich as of today.
The handsets are the Motorola Droid Bionic (launched in September 2011, and no longer available for purchase at Verizon), and the LG Lucid 4G (released in April this year, and currently costing $49.99 on contract).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Motorola Droid Bionic will get Android 4.1 Jelly Bean starting April 15
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere II gets Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Droid Bionic update coming next quarter
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Bionic now costs $99 on contract, comes without MicroSD card
- Android Jelly Bean updates for Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD rolling out now
- Verizon readying a Motorola Droid Bionic 2?