Available as of yesterday (October 18) at Verizon Wireless, the new Motorola Droid Razr HD and Droid Razr Maxx HD can be bought at Amazon for prices lower than the ones asked by the largest US carrier.
Amazon lets you get the Droid Razr HD for $149.99, and the Droid Razr Maxx HD for $199.99 (both prices requiring a new contract agreement). So you can save $50 on the first handset, and $100 on the second one – since Verizon’s prices are $199, and $299, respectively.
The Motorola Droid Razr HD and Droid Razr Maxx HD have 4.7 inch HD screens, LTE, dual-core processors, and 8MP rear cameras. They run Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, with updates to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean scheduled for later this year.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Motorola Droid Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD available now
- Android Jelly Bean updates for Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD rolling out now
- Verizon rolls out software updates for Motorola Droid Razr and Razr Maxx
- Verizon’s original Motorola Droid Razr and Razr Maxx getting Android Jelly Bean as of now
- Verizon Motorola Droid Razr and Razr Maxx should get Android Jelly Bean updates this quarter