While it will not be released until November, AT&T’s Windows Phone 8X by HTC can be pre-ordered as of yesterday, October 21, thanks to Best Buy.
The US retailer is asking $99.99 (on contract) for the HTC 8X, but it doesn’t provide an exact shipping date for it. Anyway, this is a surprisingly low price, since the 8X is a high-end smartphone, featuring a 4.3 inch Super LCD 2 display with 1280 x 720 pixels, LTE, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, and an 8MP rear camera. However, it’s worth mentioning that $99.99 is the price for the 8GB version of the 8X. The 16GB edition will most probably cost $149.99.
You can pre-order the HTC 8X here at Best Buy.
Best Buy also listed AT&T’s Nokia Lumia 920 as being available for pre-order ($149.99 on contract), but it removed it after a few hours. We’re not sure what to make of this. In any case, AT&T’s official website contains no Windows Phone 8 handsets at the moment. But they should appear in the weeks to come. We’ll keep you posted.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T’s Nokia Lumia 920, Lumia 820 and Windows Phone 8X by HTC discounted by Amazon
- AT&T Nokia Lumia 920 and Lumia 820 priced, will be launched on November 9
- T-Mobile’s Nokia Lumia 710 can be pre-ordered for $0 at Wirefly
- Nokia officially takes pre-orders for Lumia 920 and 820 in Europe. Prices are high
- Nokia Lumia 710 now available in the UK and Canada, free with contract in the US