T-Mobile USA has unveiled that its LG Optimus L9 would be released on October 31 – just as previously rumored.
The Optimus L9 will cost $79.99 on contract (after a $50 mail-in rebate). Unlike the Optimus G, which will be available at AT&T and Sprint, the LG Optimus L9 isn’t a high-end device. It runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, and features a 4.5 inch qHD display, HSPA+ (42Mbps), QuickMemo, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, and a 5MP rear camera.
You can see the L9 here at T-Mobile.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New Nokia Flame 4G (with Windows Phone 8) and Samsung Codina headed to T-Mobile USA
- LG Optimus G Pro and Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB available at AT&T now
- MWC 2012: LG Optimus L7 P700, L5 E610 and L3 E400 preview (video)
- Verizon’s LG Spectrum 2 VS930 available now, $99.99 on contract
- Dual SIM versions of LG Optimus L5 II and L7 II called Optimus Duet (in Taiwan)