Not long after Sprint did it, today AT&T announced the launch date of its Samsung Galaxy Note II. The new 5.5 inch Android Jelly Bean handset will be available to AT&T customers starting November 9 – hence two weeks after Sprint launches its version.
Just like Sprint, AT&T will ask $299.99 (on contract) for the Galaxy Note II. Pre-orders will start on October 25.
The Note II comes with a quad-core Exynos processor clocked at 1.6GHz, LTE connectivity, S Pen (and lots of specific apps for it), 8MP rear camera, 1.9MP front-facing camera, and a 3,100 mAh battery.
Verizon, T-Mobile and US Cellular will also launch the Samsung Galaxy Note II in the US, but haven’t provided specific launch dates yet.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Note II arrives at Sprint on October 25, priced at $299
- Samsung Galaxy Note II officially announced for Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and US Cellular
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE priced at $599, will be indeed launched on March 7
- US Cellular Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE now available for $499.99
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note II costs $99.99 at Amazon