Initially announced by AT&T at the very beginning of October, the Sony Xperia TL is now almost ready to hit the shelves.
The second largest US carrier has unveiled that the handset would be available starting November 2 – the same day when the LG Optimus G (another high-end Android smartphone) will be released.
The Xperia TL will cost $99.99 on contract. That’s a very good price, considering what the handset has to offer: LTE connectivity, a 4.6 inch HD Reality Display, NFC, DLNA, 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm processor, 1GB of RAM, and a 13MP rear camera.
The new Xperia will be pre-loaded with exclusive Bond content from the upcoming Skyfall film, including “behind the scenes footage, interviews, clips, wallpapers, ring tones, and more.”
Like the LG Optimus G, the Sony Xperia TL will be launched by AT&T running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. Of course, an update to Android Jelly Bean will be released sometime later.
Here’s an official video preview of the Xperia TL:
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Xperia T lands in Canada in November at Bell, Mobilicity, MTS, Rogers, and Videotron
- Sony Xperia T will be sold as The Bond Phone by O2 UK
- AT&T’s LTE-capable Sony Xperia T gets official as the Xperia TL, the James Bond phone
- Sony Ericsson Announces James Bond Phone
- Sony Xperia T to make its debut in Canada on November 14