If the new Samsung Galaxy Note II is the phone you’ve been dreaming of getting, and Verizon is your carrier of choice… well, you’ll need to be patient. Even though Sprint’s version of Samsung’s latest phablet is already available, those of you with contracts at Big Red will need to wait more than a month from now before you’ll be able to get your hands on a Galaxy Note II.
According to a leaked screenshot sent to Droid Life, the Galaxy Note II will launch at Verizon on November 29. Obviously, the image you see below is supposedly from an internal Verizon system.
The good news is that you can at least pre-order the Galaxy Note II at Verizon now, as we told you a few hours ago. So go and do that – you’ll be comforted by the fact that you’ll be among the first people on Big Red to get this particular device, even if you won’t be among the first in the US to do so. Or the world. Oh, and you get that nifty Verizon branding on the Home button too – let’s not forget. What could be better?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Note will be available in the UK on November 1 for £594
- Samsung keeps “Home” button on Galaxy S3 at the last moment, opts for 5 column Note like UX
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Note II can be pre-ordered now
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Nexus can be yours for just $154.99 at LetsTalk (and $149.99 at Amazon)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE (SCH-i925) coming soon to Verizon?