The Lumia 822 is Verizon’s first Windows Phone 8 device. It has LTE connectivity, and is targeted at first-time smartphone buyers.
Like the Lumia 810 that’s going to be launched by T-Mobile, the Lumia 822 features a 4.3 inch WVGA ClearBlack display, 8MP Carl Zeiss rear camera, 1.2MP front-facing camera, Nokia Drive, Nokia City Lens, Nokia Music, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, and 1GB of RAM.
Verizon didn’t say when the Nokia Lumia 822 would be available, and neither for what price. In any case, the smartphone will probably hit the shelves in November, maybe for $100 on contract.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Windows Phone 8X by HTC and Nokia Lumia 822 available now
- Nokia presents the differences between Lumia 820, Lumia 822 (Verizon) and Lumia 810 (T-Mobile)
- Nokia Lumia 928 officially bringing more Windows Phone 8 to Verizon on May 16
- Nokia Lumia 810 and Windows Phone 8X by HTC available now at T-Mobile USA
- Nokia Lumia 900 delayed by AT&T?