ZTE has a new ultra-cheap smartphone – and it’s a quad-core one.
Called ZTE U950, the handset features a 1.3GHz quad-core Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, and runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It also comes with a 4.3 inch display, 5MP rear camera, VGA front-facing camera, 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal memory, and a 2,000 mAh battery.
The ZTE U950 will be available in China starting November, for just 999 CNY (about $160). For the moment, there’s no word if the smartphone will be released in other markets.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Quad-core Acer Iconia Tab A510 and 7 inch ZTE Android Ice Cream Sandwich tablets showcased at CES
- HTC One X+, One VX and Samsung Galaxy Camera launching at AT&T on November 16
- LG Optimus Vu launching globally in September with quad-core Nvidia Tegra 3 CPU
- Dual-core Huawei Ascend D1 launching tomorrow in China
- AT&T launches HTC One X+, HTC One VX, Samsung Galaxy Express and Galaxy Camera