After a slight delay, the HTC One X+ is now finally available to buy in the UK, in SIM-free and unlocked form. This is HTC’s current flagship Android smartphone, and it has appealing specs – although lately Samsung has been selling way more devices than HTC, regardless of price range. The One X+ is supposed to help its Taiwanese maker regain some market share, but the jury’s still out on whether that will actually happen.
The One X+ comes with a 4.7-inch 720p HD Super LCD touchscreen, a 1.7 GHz quad-core Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, an 8 MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash and 1080p Full HD video recording, a secondary front-facing camera, 1 GB of RAM, 32 or 64 GB of storage space, all the usual connectivity options, and a 2,100 mAh battery. It runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- UK: LG Optimus 4X HD now just £299.99
- AT&T launches HTC One X+, HTC One VX, Samsung Galaxy Express and Galaxy Camera
- Unlocked HTC One now officially available in the US for $574.99
- Windows Phone 8X by HTC now available in the UK, SIM-free for £398.98
- HTC One X (the Tegra 3 version) can be pre-ordered in Canada now. Snapdragon S4 version announced by Rogers