Rogers, the country’s largest mobile carrier, announced that it shipped “a limited supply of Nokia Lumia 920 smartphones in black to some customers who reserved a device using the Rogers Reservation System today (October 30).” More units will be shipped in the near future.
The Lumia 920 runs Windows Phone 8, and features a 4.5 inch PureMotion HD+ display, LTE, 8.7MP PureView camera, Nokia Maps, Nokia Drive, Nokia City Lens, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, and 32GB of internal memory. Rogers is offering it for $100 with a new 3-yr contract agreement.
Rogers’ second Windows Phone 8 handset will be the HTC 8X – which should become available starting November.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Lumia 920 will be Rogers’ first Windows Phone 8 handset
- Verizon’s Windows Phone 8X by HTC and Nokia Lumia 822 available now
- Nokia Lumia 928 officially bringing more Windows Phone 8 to Verizon on May 16
- Nokia Lumia 920 to be launched by AT&T on November 11
- Verizon’s Nokia Lumia 822 with Windows Phone 8 officially announced