US Cellular and Motorola have announced the upcoming availability of a new Android smartphone – the Motorola Electrify M.
The Electrify M is an improvement over the Electrify 2 that was launched by US Cellular earlier this year. It features LTE connectivity, a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED Advanced qHD display, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 8MP rear camera, 1.3MP front-facing camera, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal memory, and a 2,000 mAh battery. It runs Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich (upgradeable to Android Jelly Bean).
The Motorola Electrify M will be available at US Cellular starting November 8. It will cost $99.99 on contract (after a $100 mail-in rebate) in markets where US Cellular is offering LTE services, and $149.99 (again after a $100 mail-in rebate) elsewhere.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Electrify M now available at US Cellular
- US Cellular intros Motorola Electrify 2 with Android ICS, and waterproof Defy XT
- Motorola Electrify is US Cellular’s first dual-core Android smartphone
- US Cellular launches the Alcatel OneTouch Premiere with Android, QWERTY keyboard
- Motorola RAZR HD XT925, Razr i, Razr M and Electrify M will be updated to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean in Q1 2013