The Samsung Galaxy S III Mini has finally received an official shipping date for the UK. And it’s exactly what we thought it would be the last time we talked about this: November 8 – so one week from today.
The Galaxy S III Mini has seen a slight delay in the UK, but now it’s ready to hit the streets. You can pre-order one at Clove or the Carphone Warehouse. Pricing is around £300 SIM-free and unlocked, and free on plans starting at £25 per month.
So a bit steep considering the specs at play here, but Samsung’s probably hoping that the Mini’s resemblance to its bigger brother will make people think it’s more ‘premium’ than its competitors – or something like that.
The Samsung Galaxy S III Mini has a 4-inch 480×800 Super AMOLED touchscreen, a 5 MP rear camera, a VGA front-facing camera, a 1 GHz dual-core processor, 1 GB of RAM, 8 or 16 GB of built-in storage space, microSD card support, and a 1,500 mAh battery.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Z arrives in Sweden with 4.2-inch SC-LCD screen, Tegra 2, and 5 MP camera
- Samsung Galaxy S III Mini offered with free Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 in the UK
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini i9190 pictured. Galaxy Fonblet to have a 6.3 inch display
- Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 pre-orders start in the UK for £179.95
- Samsung Galaxy S2 coming with Android 2.3 Gingerbread, 4.5 inch Super AMOLED Plus display?