The ‘Bond phone’ now has a rumored release date for Canada. Previously, we’ve known just that the Sony Xperia T (Daniel Craig’s toy of choice in the latest movie of the Bond franchise) would land up north sometime during this month.
If you were wondering when exactly that will be, wonder no more. November 14 seems to be it. At least in Bell’s case.
The leaked image above is purportedly showing an internal communication over at Bell, pegging the aforementioned date as when the Xperia T will be in stores. It’s unclear right now whether the Xperia T will get launched by all the other Canadian carriers on the same day or not, but if you’re a Bell customer and want to get the Bond phone – you now know what to mark in your calendar.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Canada: Motorola RAZR V lands at Bell on August 2
- First BlackBerry 10 phone (Z10?) could hit the streets on February 28
- Sony Xperia T will be sold as The Bond Phone by O2 UK
- Sony Xperia Z may be released on February 9
- Samsung Galaxy Gio will be available at Bell in Canada in August