If you’ve been patiently waiting to see the upcoming Samsung Stratosphere II for Verizon in nice, clear pictures – well then, here it is in all its glory.
No new details about the handset have been leaked alongside the pictures, but these are clearly press shots, and when those leak, an official announcement is usually just around the corner.
We’ve been hearing about the Stratosphere II since August, so it would be about time. Previously rumored specs for this device had it coming with a 4-inch touchscreen, a 1.5 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, an 8 MP rear camera, a 1.9 MP front-facing camera, and it should run Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
There aren’t many QWERTY sliders on offer these days, so the Stratosphere II is sure to have some fans when it decides to finally hit the streets.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Samsung Stratosphere 2 specs leaked
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere II with QWERTY keyboard now free with contract
- Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere II now available at Verizon, sliding QWERTY keyboard in tow
- Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere II finally announced by Verizon, priced at $129.99
- Samsung Odyssey and Marco WP8 devices get leaked prices and model numbers