Black Friday is just a few short weeks away at this point. Of course every carrier and third-party retailer will have plenty of great deals on that magic day. If you were wondering what RadioShack has in store for you, we now have all the details, thanks to the fact that the retailer’s Black Friday newspaper ad has been leaked.
So without further ado, here are RadioShack’s upcoming Black Friday offers:
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III for $99.99 (with $10 back in coupons) (with two-year contract)
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy S III for $49.99 (with $10 back in coupons) (with two-year contract)
- AT&T HTC One X for free (with two-year contract)
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket for free (with two-year contract)
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy S II for free (with two-year contract)
- Verizon Samsung Stratosphere II for free (with two-year contract)
- Boost Mobile Samsung Galaxy Rush for $69.99 (with $10 back in coupons) (sans contract)
- Boost Mobile ZTE Warp Sequent for $149.99 (sans contract)
- Virgin Mobile HTC One V for $99.99 (sans contract)
- Cricket HTC Desire C for $79.99 (sans contract)
- Cricket Alcatel Authority for $129.99 (sans contract)
- Amazon Kindle Fire HD for $199.99 (sans contract)
- Digix 10-inch 8 GB tablet running Android 4.0 for $149.99 (with $20 back in coupons) (sans contract)
That’s it. Of note is the fact that Verizon’s Samsung Stratosphere II isn’t even official yet. That said, it’s bound to be released before Black Friday – at least we now know that. Also, RadioShack says that you can save $100 with its special price of ‘free’ – which makes us think that the Stratosphere II may be priced by Verizon at $99.99 with a new two-year contract. This device’s press shots got leaked last week, so we’re hoping an announcement is just around the corner.
In the following days and weeks, more details about more Black Friday offers are bound to get leaked, so stay tuned.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- White Samsung Stratosphere headed to Best Buy for Black Friday
- Sprint’s Black Friday deals leaked: free Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy Victory, $50 Galaxy S III
- Verizon’s Samsung Stratosphere to arrive at RadioShack on October 6, HTC Vigor on October 20
- Verizon’s Black Friday deals leak out, Motorola Droid RAZR and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 featured
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy S III now just $49.99 at Amazon. Galaxy Victory 4G, HTC Evo 4G LTE cheap too