Expected to be launched by Sprint sometime before the end of this month, the ZTE Flash has appeared in a set of pres images, which show the handset from all sides.
The Flash will be Sprint’s first smartphone to come with a 12MP rear camera (hidden in a noticeable bump on the back). Its other features include a 4.5 inch IPS HD display, LTE connectivity, 1MP front-facing camera, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal memory, and a 1,730 mAh battery. It will run Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich at launch.
Sprint will ask $129.99 for the ZTE Flash (on contract, of course). We’ll let you know when the carrier decides to launch the handset.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- ZTE Flash with Android ICS available at Sprint now
- Verizon’s LG Spectrum 2 VS930 available now, $99.99 on contract
- ZTE Flash with Android ICS, LTE, HD screen and 12MP camera coming to Sprint
- Sprint intros HTC One SV and ZTE Force LTE smartphones for Boost Mobile
- LG Optimus L9 P769 headed to T-Mobile USA