Expected to become available at AT&T as soon as this week, the Nokia Lumia 920 will not be as expensive as other high-end handsets released recently.
According to a photo snapped in a Best Buy store, the Lumia 920 will be
offered for $149.99 on contract, or $599.99 off contract. That’s certainly an attractive price for an LTE-capable HD smartphone that packs the best camera you can find in the US at the moment.
Update: Nokia has officially confirmed that the Lumia 920 will be released by AT&T on November 9 – hence this Friday – for only $99.99 on contract (Nokia Wireless Charging Plate included). The second largest US mobile carrier will launch the Lumia 820 the same day, for $49.99 on contract.
A video promo of AT&T’s Lumia 920 can be watched below:
AT&T will also launch the HTC 8X ”before Thanksgiving”, thus offering a total of three Windows Phone 8 devices this year. The 8x will cost $99.99 (8GB) and 149.99 (16GB) on contract.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T’s Nokia Lumia 920 offered with free Wireless Charging Plate until February 21
- AT&T’s Windows Phone 8 handsets (Nokia Lumia 920, Lumia 820, HTC 8X) available now
- Samsung Ativ Odyssey with Windows Phone 8 headed to Verizon. T-Mobile’s Nokia Lumia 810 and HTC 8X will be out on November 14
- Verizon’s Nokia Lumia 928 can be ordered now, will ship “by May 20″
- T-Mobile’s Nokia Lumia 710 can be pre-ordered for $0 at Wirefly