A new and previously unannounced Samsung Android smartphone has been released in Canada by Telus today. Called Samsung Galaxy Discover, the new handset seems to be a Canadian version of the Galaxy Rush (launched in the US by Boost Mobile not long ago).
Running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, the Samsung Galaxy Discover features a 3.5 inch HVGA display, Wi-Fi, HSPA, GPS, 3MP rear camera with flash, 800MHz single-core processor, 4GB of internal memory, and MicroSD card support.
Telus is selling the Samsung Galaxy Discover for only $99.99 – no contract required. You can get the new handset online here.
Via Mobile Syrup
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC One S to be launched by Telus in Canada on May 17
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 LTE headed to Telus Canada
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich for Telus Samsung Galaxy S II X confirmed for 2012
- Samsung Galaxy Ace headed to Telus Canada. Koodo Mobile is already selling it
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 to be launched in Canada by Bell, Virgin Mobile